We understand how much of a hassle it can be to go through thousands of reviews when you have too many options. So, leave all your worries, check out this ultimate guide, and make a hassle-free purchase decision.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best ankle holster for 38 revolver Reviews in 2022
1. Ankle Concealed Carry Revolver Holster – by Houston | Fits: Most J Frames .38, S&W, Charters, Rossi, LCR, Taurus 38 | Concealed and Comfortable to use (68B) (Right)
- Perfect for Concealment
- Reinforce Stitches for Maximum Strength
- Cushion Added for Comfortable Feeling on The Ankle
- Fit Most J Frames Revolver .38 | S&W | Charters | Rossi | LCR | Taurus 38 | .38 J Frames (2.5″ Barrel or Less) | S&W Revolvers (2.5″ Barrel or Less) | Rossi 38 | Taurus 84,85, Ruger LCR, M&P BodyGuard 38 (2.5″ Barrel or Less)
Additional Info :
2. CREATRILL Ankle Holster with Padding for Concealed Carry with Elastic Secure Strap Pistol Concealment for Women Men Fits for Small to Medium Frame Pistols and Revolvor, Black
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: EXTRA PADDING for added comfort, retention hook & loop strap to keep pistol of choice in place
- SIZE:Free 16 inch length x 5 inch width, adjustable ankle holster to conceal your firearm fits all compact/subcompact pistols and revolvor
- QUALITY MADE: Soft knit, breathable elastic material which is durable and flexible， non-toxic/safe and easy for concealed wearing
- RIGHT/LEFT HAND DRAW AVAILABLE: Put it inside left leg for Right hand model; on right leg for left hand
- Fits Snub nose Revolvers, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield, Sig P239, etc. and Similar Sized Weapons
Additional Info :
3. Depring Ankle Holster for Concealed Carry Elastic Hook Loop Band Pistol Carrier for Right Left Hand Draw Fits Subcompact Compact Handguns | (1st Generation)
- Versatile: Popular carry for Glock 36,42, 43, 26, 27, M&P Shield, Bodyguard 380, Ruger LCP, and J Frame Revolvers. Also for carry spare magazine,pocket knife,etc.
- Ambidextrous: Designed for either right or left handed use.Handgun can be positioned anywhere around ankle.
- Secure: Heavy duty elasticity that holds the gun securely in the desired position with Hook Loop retention strap.
- Comfortable: Depring Ankle Holster made with lightweight ventilated elastic material for comfort and strength.
- Size: 40cm x 12.5cm ( 16 inch x 5 inch )
Additional Info :
4. Ultimate Ankle Holster for Concealed Carry by ComfortTac | Fits Glock 42, 43, 36, 26, Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380, .38, Ruger LCP, LC9, Sig Sauer, and Similar Guns (15″ Band Fits Up to 13″ Leg)
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE – We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Compatible with most duty guns including G30S G19 G26 G27 G42 and G43.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS – Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Compatible with any gun with an overall length under 6.5″ including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW – The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No Velcro to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians.
- FLEXIBLE FIT – we offer two sizes, a 15″ band that will fit up to a 13″ leg and a 17″ band that will fit up to a 15″ leg. If you plan to carry over your boots be sure to get the 17″ band. See images for measuring tips. Compatible with Springfield XD XDS Kimber Solo Ultra Sig Sauer P229 P290 P938 M&P Shield and more.
Additional Info :
5. Cardini Leather USA -IWB Ultra Soft Leather Holster – for S&W Bodyguard 38 Special, M&P 340, Taurus 85 – and Other Snub Nose Revolvers – Inside The Waistband with Clip (Black, Right Hand (Inside the Waistband))
- USE: When wearing as concealed carry, order your regular hand-hold, when wearing this holster outside the waistband, order the opposite handed option. Can be worn hip, back or appendix carry options. Built for easy effective concealment and quick reliable access; Sturdy dependable and form-fitted; Designed to mount at an ideal angle for proper firing grip; Great gift idea for him/her for Christmas, birthday, Father’s or Mother’s Day, or any occasion
- MATERIAL: Premium cowhide leather in a variety of color options; Holster may be tight initially but with brief use, it will relax and maintain a secure fit; Ultra smooth leather interior to protect your firearm from scratches; This IWB gun holster will bend when you bend to reduce discomfort from pressure against your hip; Double-stitched reinforcement for strength and durability; Strong tempered steel spring clip; Minimal imprint
- DIMENSIONS & FIT: Leather will relax with use and will hold firearm securely; A raised back sweat shield that insulates firearm from body; Unique two-piece construction is contoured to mold the curve of your body for a more natural fit and maximum all day comfort; Narrower profile than other conceal holsters
- WARRANTY INFO: 100% Satisfaction guarantee with a limited lifetime warranty for any manufacturer defects; Happy lifetime customers are our business
- PLACE OF ORIGIN: Hand-made with individual craftsmanship by seasoned leather and holster experts by our Colombian partners
Additional Info :
6. Fobus Ankle Holster S&W J Frame All 38/357 Conceal Carry Case
- Fobus HandGun / Pistol / Fire Arm / HAnd Gun / Tactical holster
- Fobus Ankle Holster S&W
- Fobus Ankle Holster S&W J Frame All 38/357 Conceal Carry Case
- Passive retention with rapid deployment. Lightweight and comfortable for all day use. Suede lined Cordura pad for comfort and increased stability Adjustable Velcro strap secures holster.
- Shipped from Israel. Shipping method registered Israel Post. Please allow up to 14 to 21 business days to arrive.
7. Pro-Tech Outdoors Comfortable Ankle Holster Fits S&w Bodyguard 38 Revolver
- Right Hand Ankle Holster.
- Stitched with strong bonded nylon and double stitched.
- Inside has a vinyl vapor barrier to keep moisture off your gun
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Elastic leg band.
8. Ankle Holster for Concealed Carry | American Company | 4 Styles | B.U.G Leg Holster | Compatible with Glock 43, 42, 33, 30, 27, 26 S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Bodyguard .380, Ruger LCP, LC9, Sig Sauer
- ✔ FITS MOST GUNS: Fits SUB-COMPACT & COMPACT pistols including: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm, .40 & .45, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, P238, P938 Bodyguard, Beretta Nano, Springfield XDs & XDM, Kahr, Kimber Solo, Kel Tec, Walther, Bersa Thunder 380 Plus, Ruger LCR, LCP 380, & LCR 38, Taurus TCP, 709 Slim, PT738 & PT111, SCCY CPX-II and Similar Sized Guns. One size fits most. We recommend handguns with a small or medium sized frame with a length <7 inches.
- ✔ ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: Our spare magazine pocket/pouch is perfect for an extra magazine, pepper spray, taser or knives. Plus our two strap ankle holster design prevents even double stack pistols from slipping down so you will experience NO SLIP DOWNS. One size fits all: Adjustable to 8-13” in ankle circumference and maximum adjustable size of 16.5” in calf circumference.
- ✔ BONUS MAGAZINE RETENTION STRAP: Unlike the competitors, our design has two retention straps for securing both your firearm and spare magazine pouch, providing you with zero chance of anything falling out. ✔SAFETY FIRST: When carrying a firearm safety should be at the top of your list and it is the top priority in our holster design. You will not find a better quality holster on the market.
- ✔ HAND ORIENTATION: Ambidextrous design holds your handgun/pistol secure against your lower leg and can be positioned for left or right handed draw. Works great with compact and subcompact pistols, both single and double stack.
9. Fobus Concealed Carry Ankle Holster Ruger LCR 38 357 Judge Conceal Carry Pistol Handgun & Pistol
- Fobus Ankle Holster Ruger LCR 38 357 Judge Conceal Carry Pistol
- Fobus Ankle Holster Ruger LCR
- Retention adjustment screw allows user to select level of retention. Lightweight and comfortable for all day use. Suede lined Cordura pad for comfort and increased stability Adjustable Velcro strap secures holster.
- Established more than 25 years ago, FOBUS is Israel’s largest manufacturer of holsters and accessories for small arms. FOBUS holsters and pouches were designed and made especially for the Israeli security services and SWAT teams.
- FOBUS holsters are mold injected of RX18 polymer, a compound of polymers designed for durability and high performance in tactical use. By using a passive retention system, a safety strap or mechanism is no longer needed; our design ensures safe carrying of the gun, accurate fitting and a quick draw when needed.
Additional Info :
10. Neoprene Ankle Holster with Padding for Concealed Carry, Spare Magazine Pouch & Extra Elastic Secure Strap for Pistol Concealment for Women Men Fits for Small to Medium Frame Pistols and Revolver
- BRILLIANT COMFORT DESIGN: Extra plush padding for added comfort, retention velcro strap to keep pistol of choice in place
- QUALITY MADE: Comfortable neoprene material which is durable and non-toxic/insipidity, safe and easy to wear directly against your skin
- SIZE:Free 19 inch length x 5 inch width, adjustable ankle holster to conceal your firearm fits all compact/subcompact pistols and revolver
- SPARE MAGs POUCH: Accommodates different sizes magazines; carry backup magazines for fast access, include adjustable retention straps for security
- RIGHT/LEFT HAND DRAW AVAILABLE: Put it inside left leg for Right hand model, on right leg for left hand; Fits Snub nose Revolvers, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield, Sig P239, etc. and Similar Sized Weapons
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the ankle holster for 38 revolver
As you already know, research is essential before making any purchase. So, there are some factors you should consider before starting your research. This is important so that you can make your entire buying process as hassle-free as possible.
Remember, your time has as much value as your money. So, there are a few things you should determine which will affect your research as well.
There are a few questions you should ask yourself to determine your course of research on the ankle holster for 38 revolver:
- Is this ankle holster for 38 revolver serving the purpose of purchase? What are your expectations from the product?
- What functions must the ankle holster for 38 revolver have? Are there any specific functions that you are seeking in the product?
- Is there a specific budget, or is the budget flexible?
- Will the ankle holster for 38 revolver require maintenance and upkeep costs?
- Are you looking to buy the ankle holster for 38 revolver online or offline? What will be the best places to purchase the product?
- Where will you seek reliable information on the ankle holster for 38 revolver?
Having multiple options from various brands can get confusing, so ask yourself these questions to narrow down your research.
Once you determine your expectations from the ankle holster for 38 revolver and your price range, you decide which ones you must research. The research will help you determine the pros and cons. But before that, where will you get the reliable information to conduct your research?
Sources for Research
It’s 2022, and your best sources for information and research can be found online. Google ankle holster for 38 revolver and you will find the best selling online marketplaces available. Visit any or each of them to learn about the specifications and prices given on your ankle holster for 38 revolver.
You will be able to find the best deals out of all the options. You can also watch some YouTube videos on the product to see for yourself the functionality of the ankle holster for 38 revolver.
Advantages of Buying Products from Online Sites
Online sites provide a variety of benefits that make your selection and buying process easier. Here are some of the advantages of buying products from online sites:
Reliable online sites give you the benefit of comparing prices and finding the best deals. Platforms like Amazon.com work with manufacturers directly to provide better deals. And the coupons and occasional discounts add to it.
There are no intermediaries in between to make the buying process easy. And the best part? No trouble of going to the shop.
Renowned online sites like Newegg, Amazon, Walmart have branches all over the country. Their transaction and delivery policies are reliable compared to other e-commerce platforms.
More Variety – the best part about online shopping platforms. These sites give you access to a vast variety of options to choose from.
Suppose you go to Amazon.com. Search ankle holster for 38 revolver and up comes options of the product in different prices, brands, and specs. You get to browse these options from the comfort of your home and save time.
You can choose the one that fits your need from your preferred seller. Yes, online platforms even give you the option to choose your seller.
These online sites have numerous customer reviews of the products shown. So, you know which product is authentic and which seller is authorized. And for these facilities provided, they are trustworthy and credible.
Other additional benefits of shopping from online sites would be the facility of easy return and record of the purchase. Online sites are constantly making changes to make shopping easy and hassle-free from the comfort of our homes.
How to Select the ankle holster for 38 revolver
Making your final decision can pose to be a challenge. But worry not. We have a few suggestions to make your selection process easier.
Before that, we would recommend you opt for sites like Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, and Best Buy for your purchase.
So the factors you should consider while selecting your ankle holster for 38 revolver would be:
Hop on to any of these sites and search the options you have shortlisted. Then compare the prices and look for discounts. Don’t forget to factor in shipping charges as well.
Once you get the best favorable deal, you can opt for the ankle holster for 38 revolverto match your need.
Price and brand are somewhat interrelated. Usually, high-end brands charge more. But higher price does not mean a better choice.
So, opt for the brand that meets your need the best.
Factor in the functionality of the product as it is very crucial. Check if the specs meet your need. Consider buying the one that will last in the longer run.
Understand the ankle holster for 38 revolver specs and functionality to determine its use for you.
As we mentioned before, online sites usually have a review section. This section is filled with customer feedbacks and even pictures of the product.
Browsing through these reviews is the smartest thing to do. These reviews allow you to comprehend how the product will work for you. You can even determine the pros and cons of these reviews.
Check the rating on the website to learn if the seller is delivering the ankle holster for 38 revolver as expected by the other buyers.
All these factors will contribute to choosing your best ankle holster for 38 revolver that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently.
And that is all for the ultimate guide to buying the ankle holster for 38 revolver. We hope you can make your purchase confidently. Happy Shopping!